Monday, April 4, 2011

tag: How much does your face cost?

Hi Dolls!

I wasn't tagged to do this but I loved the idea of finding out how much money I spend for my everyday make up.

I have a feeling that I'm about to get a big shock :/

So this is what I wore on my face today!
I can't remember the exact prices, they are just estimates. 

Glow Job Moisturiser - €15
Make Up Forever HD Primer - €30
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - € 34
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - €9
MAC Studio Fix Concealer - €17
MAC MSF Natural - €24
Benefit Hoola Bronzer - €34
MAC MSF in Pink Power - €35
MAC Paintpot in Bare Study - €17
Inglot 5 pan palette - €24
E.l.f brow powder - €4
Maybelline Millions Mascara - €16
E.l.f lipgloss - €2

Total = €261 

Oh god!! That is a lot of money considering Im not even using my MAC eyeshadows eyeliner or lipstick! Oh and I didn't include any brushes! 

I think it will be interesting to see how much ti costs to wear drugstore make up only. I think tomorrow I might try that out :) 

I tag all of you to do this tag and see how much your face costs!
Thank you for reading
xox


1 comment:

  1. ha wow! I never even thought about how much my daily make up costs, great post! might do it soon! x

    ReplyDelete