Thursday, March 24, 2011

Glamour Mag Freebie

I heard so many people talking about Glamour mag giving away Clinique products that I had to get one myself. 
I chose the Moisture surge extended thirst relief gel. It is actually quite good as a primer and moisturiser. It is meant for dry skin so If you have oily skin I would stay away from it.

 I will probably repurchase the full size bottle once I run out of this. 



The 30ml bottle will probably last me just a little over a month if not longer. I use this during the day before I apply my make up. Clinique say that this can be used over make up but I wouldnt do that just because it could look cakey or mess up my make up. 

Thank you Glamour for this little gem 

P.S I still havent read the mag. Ooops 

Happy Thursday lovelies  (: 
xox


1 comment:

  1. Bought a few Clinique makeup bits a few weeks bag and this Moisture Surge was in the bag of gifts that came with my purchase. Haven't used it yet...I was a bit mystified about that bit about putting it OVER my makeup...Don't think I'll be trying that...
    http://www.misseducator.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete