Friday, March 18, 2011

All Cosmetics Wholesale Order

Hi Dolls!

This is my fourth time ordering from All Cosmetics Wholesale and every single time Ive been more that impressed. 
ACW is an American based website that sells brands such as MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Sigma, Benefit, Dior, Sugarpill etc. 
All their products are very cheap but they also sell discontinued products which could be at a slightly higher price. 

I ordered 3 items with which they included 2 freebies. So thank you for that :)


I got 
MAC Cream Colour Base in Rich Coral - $18.99
MAC Glitter Sample 3D - $3.99
MAC Glitter Sample Golden Lemon - $3.99

Shipping - $5.75
Total - $32.72

I made my order on the 9th and received it on the 18th. So it came in 9 days all the way from the US? I am impressed 

The samples are a great way of trying out new colors. And if you like them you can then go ahead and purchase the full size pots. 



The cream color base is very pigmented. It is actually a bright orange rather than coral the camera unfortunately didnt pick that up. 

Freebies



I would recommend for everyone to go and have a look at the website. I will be making my next order once I get paid :)

Thank you for reading ladies :)
xox


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow the Cream Colour Base looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ACW, i shop there all the time :D
    Love the items that you bought :)

    ReplyDelete