Sunday, January 30, 2011

ELF, MAC and Make Up Forever

Hi Dolls!
First of all Id like to apologize for not posting in over 2 weeks. My exams are coming up and Ive been working a lot :( Excuses excuses I know but the pressure Im under to get my portfolio ready it un-efin-believable.
Anyway I bought a couple of new items that I would like to share with you. Some are great and some are a disappointment.

ELF

I took advantage of the "free shipping+free setting spray when spend over £10" offer. 
I got :
Elf Studio Bronzer in Warm £3.50
Elf studio cream liner in purple  £3.50
Elf gypershine gloss in bubblegum £1.50
Elf Therapeutic conditioning balm £1.50
and the Free gift was
Elf Studio make up mist & set £3.50

All I can say is that the bronzer and the liner have no pigmentation in them what so ever! But I will use them for days when I dont want to look like Im wearing a lot of make up. 

MAC

I got:
 MAC Studio Fix in NC25 for when I have a tan
MAC Studio Fix in NC25
MAC Snob Lipstick

I love these purchases! Snob is beautiful and as you can see Ive already worn it quite a few times!
I never use Studio Fix Fluid because it breaks me out but I figured if I only wear it on special occasions It should be ok! I hope :/

Make Up Forever

I got:
Make up Forever HD Primer €30
A Spatula €10

The primer is amazing, It has a yellow tint to it which brightens sallow skin and It definitely keeps my make up on all day. It is a nice creamy texture rather than that silicone feel that Smashbox Photofinish has which I hate! 
The spatula is for college for decanting products. 

Penneys

These items were €2 each.
 The tweezers are not great but I needed a new pair. However the brushes are lovely. They are flimsy but do a great job at blending out foundation and concealer. 

I got other small things over the last few weeks but they are not worth mentioning!
Im planning on doing a "What's in my purse" post soon so keep an eye out for that!

Thank you for being patient and not UN-following! :)
xox



2 comments: