Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top 5 Products that I cannot live without

First of all let me say that when I say I cant live without them, I truly mean it :)

My number one holy grail product is MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER
I have this in two shades NC15 and NC30 for when im pale and when im tangooed :)
I cant say enough about this product, the coverage is fantastic!!! I once tried to cover one of my small tattoos with this, and guess what IT WORKED! I will repurchase this untill the day I die :)


Number two is BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO 
I tried every single type of this product! The original is too boring. The one in the orange packaging is very overpowering, and the purple is uhm Okay? Recently they came out with one that has glitter in it.. I of course had to purchase it :) Its just lovely, makes my blonde hair very shimmery without being too much? Although i do find glitter all over my boyfriends clothes at the end of the day.. Ooops! :P


Number three is ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION
I already did a blogpost about this, I am in love with this product its just amazing! Try it for yourself and you will see ;) Dont be shy and ask for a sample at yout nearest counter... Thats what I did :)


Number four is ST MORIZ FAKE TAN
This deserves a blogpost of its own. If you are in Ireland you can get this from Penneys and some chemists. My one has St Moriz mouse tan and spray!! Which I havent tried just yet ;)
This goes on instant and gives you a gorgeous colour. Not one bit Orange.
When you wash this off, the colour stay ON! Brilliant eeh?


And last but NOT LEAST is LA ROCHE POSAY MOISTURIZER
Its marketed for Oily skin made fragile by overdrying products! YES thats exactly what I have, and it makes my skin feel very moisturized without makin it red stingy or oily. I paid €14 for it in my local chemist which is a bargain in my opinon. This was my first tie tryin La Roche Posay products and let me tell you im very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment